Saturday, July 8, 2017

Hello There...From All of Us


As the resident card maker in my office, I like to have a few cards on hand that can be given to an individual from a group of people. Here's one such card, created for the Little Tangles Challenge 82: Masking.
I stamped and masked, stamped and masked, stamp and masked all three of the sweet characters from Better Together onto a white cardstock panel and then did some simple coloring with Copic Markers. The panel was then attached to a light grey card base that had an added detail of a die cut from Tiny Cuts.


I finished with a sentiment tag (although I didn't wish to cover all the sweet faces, I had an oops when masking and ended up with a boot in the face! Then and there I decided to cover it with my sentiment panel.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Well done! I love the whole project - masking, colors and composition. Thanks for playing with LTCh:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Perfect masking and stamping, Karen! That card design and execution is superb too! Thank you so much for joining us at Little Tangles challenge!!
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! Fabulous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun group, this is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing! The masking is incredible! Thank you for playing along at Little Tangles!

    ReplyDelete