Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Space Explorer


The excitement continues for me for my second week of guest designing for My Favorite Things for their Card Challenges. This week offers up a fun sketch.


I used the extra cute, brand new Space Explorer Stamp Set and dies to help me recreate the sketch. I started with a custom sky galaxy background, and die cut a channel with the Circle Spinner Channels to let the little astronaut spin around in space. I finished with a sentiment mixed from Space Explorer and Hog Heaven. So here's some pictures of the little guy spinning around.



What an exciting opportunity to be a guest designer for My Favorite Things for their Card Challenges, I hope you will be able to join along and showcase your amazing projects! I would be tickled pink if you wanted to follow my blog, like my facebook page (link on the right) or instagram feed!

12 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is amazing!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, this is amazing, I can't get over the background...it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your background is out of this world (haha!!) Karen!! My goodness is this ever one spectacular card. They need your permanently, not just as a guest!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on the sketch--and your beautiful galaxy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen, your card is wonderful! The background, the design, everything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are superb, Karen!! The galaxy backgrounds are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ADORABLE card!!!! That background is awesome!!! I'm thinking I want that new space explorer set now.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the guest design team spot! You and your card are both awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving seeing your creations for MFT this month! That galaxy background is a total jaw dropper and I love the spinning element!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That background looks amazing and I love the interactive feature!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super adorable, Karen! Love that scrumptious background, and all your details here are phenomenal! FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was blown away when I saw this!!! Truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete