Monday, February 27, 2017

Soft Leaves


Still thinking of Spring here, where the leaves and buds start showing up on the branches
that are well rested from Winter.

Winnie & Walter is hosting their Third Birthday Bash with a series of challenges, and tonight I am participating in their Pattern Making Challenge. I started with the large leaf image from Addie's Garden and stamped it in various shades of green onto watercolor paper. I then utilized the backside of the stamp and inked it up and stamped over the leaf image.


I filled in the area with yellow tones of the smaller leaf and then spritzed the panel with water. I finished the card with a sentiment from Ellen Hutson and some Nuvo Drops.


7 comments:

  1. Wow! So soft and beautiful. It looks almost 3D!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really lovely! Love the pattern you've created and the contrast of the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous look you achieved with spritzing the green and yellow! Amazing background, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So soft and pretty. I really want you to be on the W&W DT!

    ReplyDelete