Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Sending Hugs

**Please scroll down or click here for my post of the last day for the
Lil' Inker Designs February 2017 Release**


Today marks my last day as My Favorite Things Guest Designer for their Card Challenges. I have thoroughly enjoyed making cards based on the sketched and truly honored to have worked with their products. This week offers up another fun sketch.

I used the extra cute, new Friends Furever Stamp and Die set as the focal point in my card, bordering the bear and pup with the Single Stitched Rounded Square Frame Dies. Before adhering these pals to the card base, I stenciled a light background using the Chevron Grid Stencil, and then finished the card with a sentiment from Lots of Hugs and a die cut word from Twice the Hugs Die.


What an exciting opportunity to be a guest designer for My Favorite Things for their Card Challenges, I hope you will be able to join along and showcase your amazing projects! I would be tickled pink if you wanted to follow my blog, like my facebook page or instagram feed!

8 comments:

  1. Love the gorgeous grey on those two little cuties and their soft pink cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You amaze me...you can create cards in any style - elegant, cute and whimsical...graphic, traditional. Love coming by to see what you're up to my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, they are so sweet! This is delightful Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen what an adorable finish to your guest design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable, Karin! I love your stenciled background, the black on aqua, and those sweet friends in grey! Great use of that sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so sweet! The "template" is good, but you improved on it so much with the stencil background (just a hint) and the way the circle morphed into a rectangle with curves. I LOVE your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Love those critters and the texture in the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The critters are darling- and your coloring!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete