Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Hello, Friend


One single email can boost your confidence tenfold, and that happened when I was asked to guest design for My Favorite Things for their Card Challenges. I love participating in these challenges, so this was just up my alley!

I used Snuggle Bunnies and Happy Hedgehogs to help me out with this week's sketch, Sketch 318. The critters were stamped and colored with zigs, die cut and then rested onto a stump and log. The three green leaves represent the dots in the sketch. I created my own patterned paper strip by repeatedly stamping a leaf image from Happy Hedgehogs.


What an exciting opportunity to be a guest designer for My Favorite Things for their Card Challenges, I hope you will be able to join along and showcase your amazing projects! I would be tickled pink if you wanted to follow my blog, like my facebook page (link on the right) or instagram feed!

11 comments:

  1. Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
    I'm soooooo happy for you!
    Way to rock the challenge, you card is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the guest design spot, Karen!! I love this card, so very adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to have you guesting with us, Karen! LOVE your take on the sketch--the colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how fabulous and well-deserved, Karen! Congratulations! I love your super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY Karen!! Congrats on guesting, I'm so happy for you!! You card is just as cute as cute can be!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved this card so much on the MFT blog that I had to come and visit your blog. I really like how the bold blue color spotlights the black & white feel of the rest of your design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoop whoop! Big congrats on being GD for MFT! So awesome and so perfect for you as you always rock their challenges. Today's card is no exception. Love the simple colour scheme and those two little guys make perfect buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute take on the sketch challenge, thats so cute and original

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this and the fun of seeing you as the guestie!

    ReplyDelete