Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Friend



The excitement continues on Wednesdays as I am once again guest designing for My Favorite Things for their Card Challenges. This week offers up a fun sketch.


I started by stamping the Denim Background Stamp in a rainbow of colors and dic-utting the new Friend Dienamic five times. I added two cute birdies from Friends Furever along with a matching sentiment. Love how this turned out!


What an exciting opportunity to be a guest designer for My Favorite Things for their Card Challenges, I hope you will be able to join along and showcase your amazing projects! I would be tickled pink if you wanted to follow my blog, like my facebook page (link on the right) or instagram feed!

9 comments:

  1. That denim background looks awesome and I love those two little cutie pie birdies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoo on the guest designer spot! Your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that the little chicks look like they're dancing! This is cute Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on the sketch and that yummy rainbow denim!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable, Karen! The rainbow denim is fantastic, and I love those little chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute and super fun, Karen!!! Congrats on your guestie spot!!!! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete