Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Kneaded You


Even though my best friend lives many, many hours away, I appreciate that she is always there for me, even through the most rough of time. I am lucky in the fact that she will always be in my life-she's my sister, she's my identical twin! She is a veterinarian, so I am pretty sure she will find the humor in this card twice over when it arrives.



I'm playing along with the MFT Color Challenge #57, and their Share the Love Campaign. I started by stamping and coloring one of the cute kittens from Cat-itude and some custom banners with Sketched Blooms. I splattered some gray ink onto a white cardbase, stamped the sentiment and adhered all the stamped elements. I finished the card with some Nuvo Drops.

4 comments:

  1. Karen, this is so totally sweet! Seems like the perfect card for your sister/best friend!! Love that adorable little kitty and your custom banners! And it looks like you've mastered the Nuvo Drops. I still haven't bought any but the more I see them the more I want to give them a go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Puuurfect card for your sister!! Sorry, I couldn't resist that and kneaded (haha) to get it out there!! Super cute card Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you tabby-fied this adorable MFT kitty, Karen! So gorgeous! The banners rock too - I thought they were patterned paper. And ditto to what Lisa P said about the Nuvo Drops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another adorable cat! Your pup may need to be nervous!! Hahaha! I'm sure your sis will love this! Such fun coloring- and those banners...❤️

    ReplyDelete