Tuesday, November 22, 2016

BRI:: Tangled Trimmings


Almost a month until Christmas! I'm not ready, not by any means. We'll be putting up our tree this weekend, and I am sure that I will quite look like this little Yeti by the end of the trimming...
I challenged myself to use unconventional holiday colors for my card up on  The Butterfly Reflections Ink Blog, and it was rather fun to pull out all the pastels!  I would be tickled pink if you stopped by  The Butterfly Reflections Ink Blog to see the full card and list of supplies and leave a comment!

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I always love the un-traditional colors...I love the shiny details. Wish you and the boys a very happy Thanksgiving! PS: I send you mail quite a while ago now. Hope that you get it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the untraditional yeti! And the shine is fab!

    ReplyDelete