Monday, March 7, 2016

The Ribbon Resource:: Spring Pinterest Challenge


The Ribbonistas at The Ribbon Resource were given a challenge...to create something inspired by a May Arts Project that fans picked out!


I created a magnet. I started with a cardstock and fun foam base out of the solid die from the Lil' Inkers Quilted Flowers Die Set, then sprayed one of the 2.5" Sheer/Frayed Flowers in White with pink spray. I die cut and stamped some leaves from Avery Elle's Laurels Stamp and Die Set. After letting the flower dry, I adhered the paper flowers to the base with glue, added two loops of Natural Burlap String and some Olive Green Leaves, and then adhered the flower to the base too. I added a magnet on the back! So easy and a lot of fun...bringing it to my office to decorate those boring gray filing cabinets.

I invite you to stop on by The Ribbon Resource Blog to see all the other fabulous projects! I hear there is also a giveaway that just *might* involve fabulous ribbon too, so you may to check that out!

9 comments:

  1. always so creative with that pretty ribbon.. those little flowers are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous ribbons! I love how soft they look on the magnet! Well done, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and feminine Karen!
    Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful idea, Karen! I love the magnet and will probably make some of my own now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful and creative...love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty Karen, that ribbon is so luxurious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore your take on the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete