Monday, February 29, 2016

LID:: March 2016 Release:: Day 1


It's the first day of the Lil' Inker Designs March Release!

As usual, I love the new products, and I am pretty sure that you will too. Once again, we have a fabulous hop for you featuring innovative stamps and dies! You should have arrived from Sarah Jay's Blog! I have quite a few cards to showcase today, because there are that many amazing products being released!

This first one features the lovely, new Stitched Easter Basket Die Set. I die cut the basket from cream colored cardstock, first inking the actual die up with Vintage Photo Ink. I then spritzed the die cut with water, so the ink that was impressed into the paper with the dies became softer. I filled the basket with custom inked and die cut eggs, added "grass" from made from green cardstock die cut from a previously released product, Fanfare Scalloped Border Die. I finished the card with two die cut and glued layers from the beautiful Dual Stitched Egg & Easter Greeting Die Set.



This next card features some simply beautiful, new stamps and dies, Fresh Cut Flowers.


I started by die cutting the entire set dies from Fresh Cut Flowers Die Set from pale green cardstock. I then stamped each of these with various shades of green, and some blue from the Fresh Cut Flowers Stamp Set. I adhered them onto a white cardbase and finished the card with a die cut sentiment from the With Sympathy Word Die. These flowers were so very easy to stamp and arrange, and in any combination it will come out beautifully.




And one final card for today!


This Easter card came together so quickly and would be perfect for mass producing. I adhered a panel of one of the pretty patterns from the new Easter Greetings Paper Pack that was die cut with the second largest rectangle from Lil' Inker Designs Stitched Mats: Rectangles onto a yellow cardstock panel, first tying a bow made from May Arts Pink Wrinkle Ribbon. I tucked a beautiful scallop underneath the bow (made from the Fanfare Scalloped Border Die). I finished the card with a white bunny die cut from the previously released Bunnies and Bows Die Set, and added a sentiment with the new Easter Hodge Podge Stamp Set.


Gah! I so very much LOVE everything in this new release, and how well they work with previously released products. Makes card making so easy!

Your next stop is Amy Kolling!

Don't forget to comment along the hops, as there are three $15 gift certificates up for grabs to the Lil' Inker Designs Store!

51 comments:

  1. These are beautiful, Karen! I love the detail of the Easter basket, and the floral card is really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Karen especially your flower card. It's soooo gorgeous!!! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards. Loving the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh, this release is so pretty, and I love what you've created Karen!!!!! the Fresh Flowers card is my favorite!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sigh, so much fun! Love all the blooms and that bunny?! So CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The basket is super cute! I LOVE the new sentiments for the bunny! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Love the sympathy card tho...have a weakness for flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous projects, Karen! You did a fabulous job of showcasing these new products and how well they work together with previously released items!!! I especially love that beautiful sympathy card and the way you stamped the sentiment on the Easter Bunny die-cut!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what a lovely sympathy card you made with those flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Karen. What a treat. Lovely projects. I really like how you used the flowers and the word dies. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All such lovely creations, love your inking on the basket and eggs x

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my word this release is adorable.. i love your cards they are just full of cuteness... yay for Easter and pretty flowers..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your cards are all so beautiful Karen, my fave is the sympathy with that incredible bouquet of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous cards- I really love that Fresh Cut Flowers set- amazing flowers. Love this release!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely cards. Love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute Easter cards and magnificent Sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic cards! Love how you used these new products.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful card designs. I really like the basket.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, so many beautiful cards! My favorite is the floral, sympathy card. I love the shades of green and blue!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, Wow you certainly have been busy! thanks for sharing your wonderful selection of cards made from this wonderful new release. x

    ReplyDelete
  21. The Easter basket is so sweet and I like how you gave it a distressed look. I love all these new spring products!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful cards Karen! I love the detail on the Easter basket! It is a must have with this release! Thanks for the inspiration Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great cards. I especially love the bunny card!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very sweet cards. The sympathy card is especially beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such lovely creations. I especially like the one with leaves and flowers...Just Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  26. BEAUTIFUL cards Karen!!!
    WOW - I am SUPER INSPIRED by your DELIGHTFUL basket (CLEVER inking technique too) and your GORGEOUS flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a beautiful lineup, Karen! Way to rock those dies, and I love the white sentiments on white backgrounds! So soft and subtle and perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love your projects especially that basket!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. SQUEAL!! SUPER SWEET!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS Release Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gorgeous cards! Love the colour schemes!

    ReplyDelete
  31. that Sympathy card is simply beautiful Karen!! that set is on my with list!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful cards! I love that Easter basket die set!

    ReplyDelete
  33. How pretty all of
    these are. Great
    work on them.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow, these new dies are AWESOME!! Love your gorgeous Easter samples with these lovely new products!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Beautiful projects Karen! I love the tail on your bunny hugger! Adorable! Your cards are stunning! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wow these are all awesome! I'm a total sucker for the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Fabulous creations! Love it all! Thanks for sharing!!! Flowers are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Beautiful cards! Love this release. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  39. Wonderful cards...love the basket die!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Beautiful and cute cards! Hugs;)

    ReplyDelete
  41. Karen these are all amazing, that muffin topper is a great idea and i cannot get enough of the basket die.
    Brilliant work.
    Have a great day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  42. Fabulous projects. I love the litte bunny with the outstretched arms.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Wow - your floral card is just amazing!! Incredible detail and the colors are fantastic! Love the distressing and depth you added to the basket to make it pop.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Oh my goodness! What wonderful new products! I love the way you've brought out some older released items to show how beautifully they all work together! All of your creations are fantastic- I love the inked basket- great tip on adding the color! Those floral sprays are really gorgeous & the new paper is a fun addition to what you already know is probably my fave die! I do adore that bunny!!

    ReplyDelete