Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Hidden Messages

**Please scroll down for my The Craft's Meow Blog Hop post and click here for the May Arts Ribbon Cutting Ceremony Blog Hop Post**

"Some things are better left unsaid
Sometimes there are letters written
only to be left forever unread
Some songs are not sung aloud
Only sweetly in our heads
Sometimes people will treat you wrongly
Never apologizing
Just to avoid you instead
Sometimes hopes and dreams appear forever gone
...Sometimes..."
~Exert from Hidden Messages by Angel A. Lockwood




Just a quick card featuring patterned paper and one of the cute little bags included August Artful Delight Card Kit. I thought it would be fun to create a hidden message in the bag, as well as to make the card an interactive one. I kind of think that something else needs to be on the outside, but can't quite put my finger on it yet, so I will come back someday and perhaps add a touch of embellishment to the little bag.


Artful Delight also offers a monthly sketch challenge, you should go check it out and play along! Check out the details here!

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card. Love the layout and how you hid the tag inside the little bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. The only 'something else' I could think of is maybe cutting a notch-like a half circle out of the envelope.
    I do like it just the way it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever idea. As always, great design Karen!

    ReplyDelete