Thursday, April 25, 2013

Peace & Comfort


I love settling down to stamp now, when I can find time. It is so peaceful and relaxing.


This card is up over on the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog today. I stamped in pink ink an image from Bold Wishes repeatedly onto a background that had been inked with yellows and oranges. So cool how one little row of images can create an entire background. I'm really into these big, "juicy" bows too (as Michele calls them) and find that I want to put the silk ribbon onto every card I made. (You'll have to bear with me, there are a few more cards coming with juicy bows!)  I added a big bow in gold May Arts Silk Ribbon and then stamped a sentiment from Beanstalks. The colors were just soothing to me.

So that's it for today, hope to be posting more often soon!

16 comments:

  1. wow! the colors are incredible...and so very elegant. I adore those silk bows too...they are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness - that is one gorgeous card! Your stamping is flawless, Karen and that bow? Wow - so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally, completely, gorgeous my friend! LOVE this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous & soothing! I absolutely love the warm tones. I have free time to stamp now but am almost afraid to start stamping again. I feel so rusty; I know I need to just dive in and start playing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card. love the color and the elegant bow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is like a sunset on paper Karen, beautiful! And your bow...DELISH! Hope you enjoy a splendid day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Karen!.... Your stamping is flawless!!!.... hugs..x

    ReplyDelete
  8. like moroccan tiles! gorgeous! i can't wait to see more juicy bows :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card!!! Hope all is well...

    ReplyDelete
  10. That stamped background is amazing, Karen! I love how the pink is so rich over the yellows. What inks did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  11. AMAZING card!! Love the colors and bow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, gorgeousness!!! The colors are stunning and that bow is totally yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete