Sunday, April 18, 2010

Warm Fuzzies



Sometimes people hit a rough patch in life and need someone to listen to them, to get it all out, and then to wrap them in warm fuzzies full of love, understanding and compassion. I'm proud to say that I was honored to give a warm fuzzy today-have you?

This card was inspired by this plate for the Etsy Inspired Challenge. After creating the card with warm tones of felt stacked squares affixed with cross stitching and placed under a raised frame, I realized that Cose Dolci also offered this plate. Ahh, even more warm fuzzies.


Supplies Used: SU Kraft Cardstock, SU Chitchat Rubon, DMC floss, Felt

11 comments:

  1. This is so amazing! I love your inspiration!

    Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What creative mind you have, Karen! Love your take on the inspiration there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Karen, love this card...so full of wonderful texture...gotta love felt! It's always great when you can help out a friend...

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! super cool card, Karen! so creative and inspiring! love the fuzzy felts! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen you gave me and my children some warm fuzzies yest. by spending time with us. It is nice to have someone to listen and hang out with. My children love you. Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW--this is fabulous! Thanks for playing along with the EtsyInspired challenge;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, Karen

    I enjoyed your Etsy Inspired entry. Beautiful, creative and lots of texture. Always good! Thank you for your kind comments on my blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your use of felt on this card! Perfect for the shop! Thanks for playing in the Etsy Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love what you did with the felt! It reminds me of a nice warm comfy quilt. Makes me want to curl up with a good book. I like the white 'frame' around your focus.

    ReplyDelete