Saturday, January 9, 2010

Paisley Love


I had an absolutely wonderful day. I was able to spend it doing crafty things with my cousin and her new baby girl. I had so much fun chatting with someone over the age of three, a girl and in person! In the seven and a half hours I spent with them I made two cards, and this one was one of them-I was also able to remember why I love scrapbooking and stamping again-to be able to share my creations with others and love what I am creating. It was a good day for my stamping mojo and my sanity. The colors used were based off the latest Color Throwdown Challenge, as well as for the Flourish Challenge to "feel the love".

Supplies Used: SU Paisley Background, SU Regal Rose and Really Rust Watercolor Crayons and Markers, SU Chocolate Chip and Really Rust Cardstock (sorry, no Dusty Durango on hand), SU Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, SU Hodgepodge Hardware, SU Rubons, Fiskar's Corner Rounder Punch, Mini Mister

3 comments:

  1. great card - simple, elegant and the background works miracles ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how pretty! Love that beautiful background! Thanks for playing along in the Color Throwdown with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I love simplicity in your design and the contrasting, rich, textured background which gives this such an elegant look! Just beautiful!

    Thanks so much for playing along with the Color Throwdown this week. Hope to see you again on Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete